(Looking for Tankless Water Heaters? Click here.)
San Jose Water Heater sales, Installation, Maintenance & Repair
GoGo Rooter has a team of highly trained, skilled and experienced professional plumbers — experts in water heater sales, installation, maintenance and repair.
Our trained professionals provide advice on the best way to repair or replace your water heater San Jose. GoGo Rooter offers a free, no obligation estimate or consultation. Give us a call today. We are here to help you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Below we have created some useful tips that may help you make a more informed decision on your new water heater San Jose.
- San Jose, water heaters are responsible for supplying your home with heated water by using energy to covert cold water to hot water. Traditional water heaters use a storage tank to hold heated water until it is needed. They typically run off of natural gas, but electric and propane heaters are also common.
- When purchasing a new water heater San Jose, or simply replacing your old one, you must first decide on whether to get a gas or electric model.
- Then you need to determine what size water heater you will need. The size of your water heater depends on the number of bathrooms in your home, the size of your bathtubs, and the amount of people that will be using water.
- As with any household appliance, a certain amount of maintenance is required for water heaters San Jose. Most problems associated with water heaters are related to the water being too hot, too cold, or just not big enough to handle your household needs.
- To make sure that water does not run at extremely hot temperatures, set the thermostat at 120 degrees. Many injuries are cause by people coming in contact with scalding water. You now have the option of installing cut off valves to your tubs and showers that will automatically stop the flow of water when temperatures dramatically increase.
- If you are noticing that there isn’t enough hot water during your showers, you may need to upgrade to a larger tank, or install a second water heater to provide more storage space. Often times you will notice that you aren’t getting hot water at all. This could mean one of two things depending on the type of water heater you have. If you have a gas-powered water heater you may need to check the pilot light or gas line. For electric water heaters you may need to reset the thermostat and check to make sure power is running to it.
If you are looking for a water heater expert San Jose, call us today! Our plumbers are here to help you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We are licensed, bonded, insured and members in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
Tankless Water Heaters
GoGo Green GoGo Tank-less
San Jose Tankless Water Heater sales, Installation, Maintenance & Repair
More and more people in San Jose are choosing tankless water heaters over traditional water heaters, and for good reason. Tankless water heaters use gas to provide hot water on demand, therefore reducing standby energy losses that cost you money. Generally, 20 percent of a home’s energy use comes from heating water for bathing, washing dishes, laundry, and cooking. Annually, this can add up to more than $450 to operate a conventional storage water heater.
At GoGo Rooter, we have seen that since there is no standby loss, tankless water heaters can be more energy efficient than their counterparts. San Jose, tankless water heaters save around 700 pounds of Carbon emissions a year depending on type and model. Other advantages to tankless water heaters are that they do not waste water since water is heated almost immediately. You will also not run out of hot water in the middle of a shower. San Jose, a tankless water heater is smaller, does not hold water, and has a life span of around 20 years, twice that of a conventional water heater.
San Jose, tankless water heaters typically last twice as long as standard heaters — holding a 10 year manufacturer warranty. Numerous tankless water heaters qualify for up to a $1500.00 dollar tax credit! In addition, GoGo Rooter is currently offering 15% off labor on any installation of a tankless water heater. San Jose, this saves you even more and makes it easy for you to make the switch! (Learn more at http://www.energy.gov/taxbreaks.htm)
Remember San Jose, your tankless water heater needs to be professionally installed to meet all code and local ordinances. No one knows tankless water heaters better than we do. With our plumbing specialists, you will be in good hands. We have the tools to tackle any job. GoGo Rooter offers quality, efficiency and quick service 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We start by determining your demand, location, and application for hot water. Then we customize a system designed to fit your needs and budget. Your project will be in good hands from consultation to cleanup to ensure your complete satisfaction, and our Plumbers will even work around your schedule in order to minimize down time.
We install, maintain and repair a wide variety of tankless water heaters San Jose, depending on your needs. GoGo Rooter offers a vast selection of some of the best brands available, which include:
- Aquastar tankless water heaters
- Bosch tankless water heaters
- Rinnai tankless water heaters
- And many more
For the most part, we install residential tankless water heaters in the San Jose area, but they can also be used in garages, pool houses, hot tubs, outdoor sinks, etc. Regardless of the application, one thing you can count on is saving energy, which in turn saves money, and the environment!
If you are looking for a tankless hot warer heater expert in San Jose,